Information related to the processing of personal data
We hereby inform you that we process your personal information provided to us in connection with the use of our services. Details of this are included below.
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is MARK ME MIKOŁAJ STACHOWIAK, Smolna 13B / 172, 61-008 Poznań, e-mail:email@example.com, tel. 601 366 340
Objectives and basics of processing
The data is processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO),
issuing invoices, keeping and storing accounting documentation (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO),
- archival (proof) purposes in the event of a legal need to prove facts and for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending against claims, which is our legitimate interest (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO),
- analytical goals, such as the selection of services to our clients, optimization of our products or services based on customer comments, optimization of service processes based on the course of sales and after-sales service, which is our legitimate interest (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO),
- customer satisfaction survey and determining the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO).
Recipients of data
In connection with our cooperation, you may entrust processing of your data to the following entities:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – in order to store your personal data on the mailbox server,
- email@example.com – in order to use the mailing system in which your data are processed for the purpose of sending a newsletter,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – to use Google services, such as Google Drive and Google Docs, which may process your personal information,
- firstname.lastname@example.org – in order to use the invoicing system in which your data is processed for the purpose of invoice issue,
- email@example.com – in order to use the accounting services provided by an external entity that processes your data visible on invoices.
Transmission of data to a third country
Because we use Google services, your data may be transferred to the United States of America (USA) for storage on servers. Google has joined Privacy Shield and in this way guarantees an adequate level of protection of personal data required by European regulations.
The period of data storage
Your data will be processed until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract. The data contained in the invoices will be processed until the end of the period by which the law requires the keeping of accounting records. In addition, part of the data may also be processed after the abovementioned periods have elapsed for the duration of our business operations for archival, analytical and statistical purposes described in more detail above as part of an indication of the purposes and grounds for data processing.
Permissions related to processing
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to delete data (if in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you may request that we remove it),
- the right to limit the processing of data (you may demand that we limit the processing of data only to store them or perform actions agreed upon with you, if you have incorrect data or process them unjustifiably),
- the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on a legitimate interest basis, you should indicate to us your particular situation which in your view justifies cessation of the opposition processing. process your data for these purposes, unless we prove that the basis of data processing is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary for us to determine, assert or defend claims),
- the right to data transfer (you have the right to obtain from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. data directly to another entity),
- the right to file a complaint from a supervisory body (if you find that we are processing data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority).
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to identify you accordingly. P>
Information about the requirement / voluntary data provided strong> p>
Providing your data is a prerequisite for using our services.